In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196, Code for the protection of personal data) and Community, (Regulation for the protection of personal data n.679 / 2016, GDPR) and subsequent, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every effort possible and proportionate to not infringe the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency to the information that the site collects and how it is used.
The provision of data and therefore consent is possible, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the experience of being on the site could be compromised.
As of May 25, 2018 (data entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during visits by users. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used for links to the site;
- Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- in aggregate and anonymous form in order to detect the site. No data is correct in any way (from 25 May 2018 such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- to security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, neither crossed with other data nor supplied to third parties, but used only for the protection of the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time needed to provide the service.
The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
If the comments are managed through an external service (Disqus), please refer to the service policies for further information (see the cookies section).
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, personal data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law. The data, however, may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (eg management of comments), or for the implementation of security checks or optimization of the site.
The website may be collected data and more specifically in the pages dedicated to estimates , the data will be processed according to the methods indicated in the following document for the purpose of providing services and / or answers to requests received. In the event that the negotiation is concluded positively and / or negatively, the collected data will be destroyed and in no case disclosed to third parties.
Chat service available on the website
Your personal information may be collected by us or by third parties as the owner of the chat service.
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the Web Hosting datacenter. Web hosting (Siteground, with registered office in via Agnello 8, 20121 Milan), which is responsible for processing data, processing data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to avoid that a required feature can be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. No consent is required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
This website does not use profiling cookies, we do not store your choices / tastes and do not create remarketing campaigns
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge - Google Chrome - Opera - Apple Safari
Under specific agreement with Google, which is designated as responsible for the processing of user data, the latter undertakes to process the data on the basis of the requests of the Controller, given directly through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites .
The user can disable (opt-out) selectively the collection of data by Google Analytics installing the appropriate component provided by Google on your browser (opt out).
Most of the videos on the site do not convey cookies when the page is accessed, since the " advanced privacy " option has been set (no cookie) " that YouTube does not store visitor information unless they voluntarily play the video.
cookie: test_ cookies. doubleclick.net it is not a permanent cookie, but is used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google it is recommended that you review the information at page prepared by Google , and on the page and on the page on How Google uses data when you use partner sites or apps .
- Disqus . Hosting service for comments on websites. Set cookies on pages that contain the comment box.
Data collected: number and behavior of users, IP address, browser identification, identification of the website that incorporates the comments box, information that links visits to the site with Google accounts, Facebook, Twitter or Disqus if the User is already logged in . This cookie does not personally identify the User unless it is already registered in Disqus, in which case it is linked to the Disqus, Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
For more information on the use of data and their treatment, it is recommended to read the notice of Disqus . Furthermore, the User can selectively disable the action of Disqus to collect personal data from optout web page .
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.
- Facebook ( cookie information link )
- Twitter ( cookie information link )
- LinkedIn ( cookie information link )
- Google+ ( cookie information link ).
- Paypal ( cookie information link )
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specifications decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data , in particular Decision 1250/2016 ( Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority ), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy - link to the page of the Guarantor );
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests the rights of data subjects are however guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to object to the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.